Exciting News about TEFL in Thailand coming soon.
Teach in ThailandThree week practical TEFL course in paradise location with guaranteed six -month job contract [renewable]
- 3 WEEKS FACE-TO-FACE TEFL TRAINING IN A THAI PARADISE LOCATION
- FOLLOWED BY A GUARANTEED PAID TEACHING JOB IN THAILAND
- COMPLIMENTARY ACCOMMODATION DURING TRAINING
- QUALIFIES YOU TO TEACH ENGLISH WORLDWIDE
- TRAIN WITH LIKE-MINDED PEERS AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS
- GOOD SALARIES AND LOW LIVING COSTS
- OUR MOST POPULAR COUNTRY & PROGRAM
Starting with 3 weeks TEFL training in a paradise location, followed by a guaranteed paid teaching job which could be anywhere in Thailand. This is our most popular program and there are good reasons for it – Thailand is a popular country because of the low cost of living, good salaries for teachers, great tasting food, friendly people, stunning beaches and hot weather. We are popular because we go out of our way to make sure you have a great experience.
TRAINING IN PARADISE
This program starts with training you how to teach English as a foreign language on a paradise island or very near one. Paradise locations we have used in the past have been Koh Chang, Krabi, Koh Samui, Phuket and Koh Phangan. Please note that although teacher training is in the paradise location, your teaching placement will not be.
WE FILL UP EACH PARADISE LOCATION THEN OPEN ANOTHER
Once one paradise training location books up to the maximum of 24 trainees, we open another paradise training location and start again at interviewing over Skype for the right people for that location. We always start with booking up Koh Chang, and there is no set order of which location opens up next.
THE PROGRAM RUNS EVERY APRIL AND OCTOBER
We run this program twice each year, with start dates in April and October, which is just before the start of the school terms. We do it this way to make sure everyone has a job for the start of the school term – and we have never failed in our job guarantee and placement service.
We have strong links with schools and organisations in Thailand and are able to offer everyone who comes on the program a guaranteed paid teaching job. To be eligible for this program, you need to hold a bachelors degree in any subject (not teaching, ANY subject) and be native English speaking, or from a native English speaking country.
WE OFFER PAID TEACHING JOBS AFTER THE TRAINING
We are able to offer everyone a guaranteed teaching job, paying at least 30,000 THB per month, which is the market average and more than enough money to enjoy yourself in Thailand.
WE CALL IT AN INTERNSHIP, BUT IT’S A REAL JOB
Although we call this an “Internship Program”, the job we offer is a proper job and not an internship, but we do offer a lot of support during the TEFL training and are always on hand to help during your teaching job if needed. So we called it an “internship program” to signify the support we offer.
WELCOME DAY SOCIAL EVENT
The program starts with a Welcome Day social event in Bangkok, allowing trainees from different course locations meet and get a taste of Thailand. Then either that evening or the next morning, all trainees and staff travel to the paradise training location.
The social event also lets you meet all the support staff and help you feel comfortable that we will be looking after you well during your time with us. The event is meant to be a social but we normally make it fun and engaging, with stalls and workshops showing Thailand as a country. In the past we have had Muay Thai kickboxing workshops, Thai language workshops, Thai food workshops and teambuilding activities.
Contact [email protected] for more information recruiting now!
TEFL TESOL Thailand
12 positions for Thailand-May start!
For more information see http://www.teachinsiam.com/
We are looking for 'Native English Speakers' to teach English conversation and other subjects in a number of Thai Schools. Teach in Siam is a placement agency that understands a teachers point of view. Our management team has experience teaching in Thai schools and provides you with 24/7 support throughout your time with us.
All positions offer:
- A base salary of 30,000 Baht a month.
- All paperwork for the visa and permits will be done by TIS.
- Work permit and the Teachers council permit costs will be covered by TIS once a NON B visa has been obtained.
- Assistance finding accommodation or in some cases free accommodation can be provided.
- Assistance acquiring health and accident insurance.
- Temporary ATM card and Thai bank account assistance.
- 24/7 phone support from English speaking staff.
- English speaking consultants with teaching experience to help with school-teacher communication.
- Orientation and training course before the start of term.
- Curriculum and lesson plan support.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be enthusiastic, open-minded, independent, interested in other cultures and most importantly patient and flexible.
- Must be a citizen of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, UK or USA.
- Hold at least a bachelors degree from an accredited university. (Authenticity will be checked.)
- Hold a TEFL certification or equivalent. (Applicants without can still apply and will be advised about TEFL courses.)
- Must be 22 to 45 years old.
- Teachers teach up to 24 classes a week. Each class is 50 minutes in length.
- Teachers should be in school from 8.00 am to 4 pm.
- Teachers should make lesson plans and prepare before teaching.
- Teachers should support and help the Thai English teachers.
- Teachers must comply with Thai traditions and customs.
1st Term: 15th May to 15th October
2nd Term: 1st November to 28th February
(This varies from school to school)
Teachers will also have all Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days per year)
What is the application process?
First get in touch with us at [email protected] and send a resume/CV, recent photograph and a copy of your degree/TEFL. We will then get back to you with information about the current vacancies.
We can arrange for a chat on Skype to discuss the vacancies with you.
If your application is successful we will send you a PDF information pack on the teaching position. An example information pack can be downloaded here.
Why not try the inexpensive Norwood English TEFL Certificate.